Our team are working hard to dispatch orders on time, but deliveries are being delayed by Australia Post due to COVID-19. Australia Post are experiencing delays in processing and delivering parcels due to a high volume of parcels in their delivery network. They are prioritising the delivery of medical & pharmaceutical essential items at this time. As a result of this, they are unable to guarantee our normal delivery times.
Australia Post have had to change the way they are processing deliveries, which means the parcel may not be scanned when it has been handed over to them or on its journey to you. If you have received a tracking number from us, this means your parcel is now with Australia Post and on its way to you.
We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time and please be assured they are doing their best to get you your order, but it will take longer than usual.
Covid 19 update as of July 15 2021
To ensure you receive your products in the most efficient way under COVID-19 procedures and standards:
- We've implemented improved hygiene and social distancing measures in our warehouse.
- Introduced cleaning and sanitisation of common machines and tools after each use.
- Adopted more vigilant and frequent hand sanitisation procedures.
- Introduced the use of surgical masks for all staff.
- Introduced 2 warehouse staff shifts working alternate days to reduce risk and adhere to covid-19 social distancing requirements of 2 meters.